LITTLE MARLOW CRICKET CLUB
Bradish Ellames Recreation Ground,
Church Road, Little Marlow, Bucks, SL7 3RS
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR LMCC OFFICIALS
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person within the context of cricket.
• Treat everyone equally and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
• Place the well being and safety of every young person above the development of performance.
• Develop an appropriate working relationship with young people, based on mutual trust and respect.
• Always work in an open environment (eg avoid private or unobserved situations and encourage an open environment)
• Respect young people’s opinions when making decisions about their participation in cricket.
• Inform players and parents of the requirements of cricket.
• Display high standards of language, manner, punctuality, preparation and presentation.
• Ensure the activities are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of the individual.
• Promote the positive aspects of cricket eg fair play.
• Display high standards of behaviour and appearance.
• Follow ECB guidelines set out in the Welfare of Young People in Cricket Policy and any other relevant guidelines issued.
• Ensure that you attend appropriate training to keep up to date with your role and the welfare of young people.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS
• Listen to the Coach and follow his advice.
• Have respect for your fellow players and officials.
• Never use foul or abusive language.
• Dress smartly.
• Be on time and never late.
CODE OF CONDUCT
RULES OF THE CLUB
1) Members are expected to adhere to the ECB's Code of Conduct at all times.
2) Members are expected to play competitively and fairly; to show respect to opposing teams and to respect the decisions of the umpires.
3) Persistent anti-social behaviour and the use of foul language will not be tolerated and will result in non-selection and possibly further disciplinary action.
4) Persistent failure to arrive on time and fully participate in the necessary pre and post-match tasks will result in non-selection.
5) Failure to pay annual subscriptions and failure to pay match fees will result in non-selection.
6) It is expected that where possible, members wear Club kit at all times on the field of play.
7) All Club members are encouraged to volunteer in assisting the Colts. This is to be organised on a
rota basis. Please give your names to the Youth Development Officer/captain as early as possible at the start of the season.
8) Match day Captains are the senior representatives of the Club on the field of play and their decisions and actions must be respected and supported at all times.
9) Members with grievances are invited to lodge their complaints to the Committee.
10) The Club's constitution and full set of rules can be accessed via the Club's website at littlemarlowcc.co.uk