LITTLE MARLOW CRICKET CLUB
Bradish Ellames Recreation Ground,
Church Road, Little Marlow, Bucks, SL7 3RS
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR LMCC OFFICIALS
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person within the context of cricket.
• Treat everyone equally and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
• Place the well being and safety of every young person above the development of performance.
• Develop an appropriate working relationship with young people, based on mutual trust and respect.
• Always work in an open environment (eg avoid private or unobserved situations and encourage an open environment)
• Respect young people’s opinions when making decisions about their participation in cricket.
• Inform players and parents of the requirements of cricket.
• Display high standards of language, manner, punctuality, preparation and presentation.
• Ensure the activities are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of the individual.
• Promote the positive aspects of cricket eg fair play.
• Display high standards of behaviour and appearance.
• Follow ECB guidelines set out in the Welfare of Young People in Cricket Policy and any other relevant guidelines issued.
• Ensure that you attend appropriate training to keep up to date with your role and the welfare of young people.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS
• Listen to the Coach and follow his advice.
• Have respect for your fellow players and officials.
• Never use foul or abusive language.
• Dress smartly.
• Be on time and never late.
CODE OF CONDUCT